Sunday, August 2, 2015

"A country I'd like to visit"
I would visit Italy, since childhood I have interest in traveling to this beautiful country. Not its people or its culture, but its geography and history that has always called me.
There are plenty of attractions, one of them is knowing the Coliseum but from a different perspective. In that place the Romans had fun watching their slaves were killed at the expense of his people to make happy. Beyond enjoy the splendid architecture, I think I'd go further the early days of Rome, Venice, Florence and Verona. Then make one of my dreams is to climb the Alps and camp on the heights to enjoy a great view in which we can observe a variety of animals and glaciers. Therefore you must go prepared for low temperatures. I feel that someday I will realize this dream of knowing Italy and magic of its landscapes. It is also a great opportunity to play sports

I would go only visiting for a couple of months, if not reached to raise the money necessary to work even if I had the chance to live in another country would not be in Europe.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know why you want to go to Italy. Great people and beautiful women hahaha. See you my friend

    ReplyDelete