Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hello 
In my free time I like to watch series, so I can hardly pick my favorite series, I think it all depends on gender and classification
I think that motivated me to see it a second time Breaking Bad marked an important moment when I could enjoy this great series of Vince Gilligan.
Bryan Cranston is a great actor, made this series is winner of many awards and proclaimed one of the best of all time
Is a professor of chemistry with economic problems who is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. To pay for his treatment and ensure the economic future of his family start cooking and selling methamphetamine, along with Jesse Pinkman, a former student of his. The series, set and produced in Albuquerque (New Mexico), is characterized by putting his characters in situations that seemingly no way out.
I quite like the series for the psychological development of the main character who begins to feel valued and respected when I change the way you cope with your illness, becoming the most wanted man Alburquenque even nationally by the DEA.
I like many kinds of series, another series that I like is Spartacus (gods in the sand) I believe that the values ​​given are very positive, despite the bloody.
House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, how i meet you mother, Dr. House.

Finally note that I would see game of thrones.

1 comment:

  1. I am heisenberg! lol is fantastic TV series. is my second favourite. Bless!

    ReplyDelete