Thursday, May 7, 2015

My favorite piece of technology

Hello
My favorite piece of technology
My favorite subject is technology is it is my cell phone because it is very necessary to simplify the commitments; also it has several utilities that make me dependent
Therefore I take everywhere with me, I use it several times a day.
Sometimes occupied for work, others to talk to my friends, family and colleagues. To be quite honest I occupy my leisure time listening to music, reading, playing chess and download applications.
Cell buy online in negotiations in sales pages that you could get a very good purchase price, since then I could save many important moments with photos and videos.

Being without cell has happened to me and I think it's not so frightful, is a matter of custom and serves to disconnect and live less aware of personal issues from other people but I feel that I simplifies and makes a big difference in all areas either from personal to labor relations

3 comments:

  1. Hi Basti! In these days we are prisoners of technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bastian ! the cell phone is very necessary for everything .... see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think cell phones are very useful, but I have my phone always off hahaha

    ReplyDelete